Detroit Police Division is holding an Car Public sale @Troy’s Towing 9615 Grinnell., Detroit @9:00 am
All are Welcome
- All Primary Financial institution playing cards accepted
- Debit Cards with the Visa or Grasp Card emblem accepted
- DPD RESERVES The biggest TO REFUSE ANY BID
- Bids over $2500.00 requires a license for the deposit
- Worthwhile bidder Ought to have A respectable Driver’s License
- Worthwhile bidder Ought to have money Out there
- Automobiles re-keyed at bidder expense
- Worthwhile bidder is Responsible for the eradicating Of auto by 3:00 pm of the day of the auction, or storage costs Shall be utilized.
Earlier to the date of the auction, any Particular person who has or has had a contract with The metropolis of Detroit is required to signal an affidavit stating That you merely’ve acquired had no involvement with, connection or foreknowledge of the vehicle You plan To buy.
Regulation ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL Aren’t PERMITTED TO BID ON ANY VEHICLE THEY THEMSELVES HAVE SEIZED, THEIR COMMAND HAS SEIZED, OR THAT They’ve HAD ANY INVOLVEMENT IN, Reference to OR FOREKNOWLEDGE OF.